Friday, November 21, 2014

Final Memories of our Mission in Laie, Hawaii


We have a lot of wonderful memories of our time in Hawaii.

 It was a delightful surprise when I got some presents fom the Communications department where I worked at BYU-Hawaii.

Here I was happy after opening the presents.

Dennis, myself and Mike Johanson, chairman of the Communications dept.

 Dennis was given this unique gift from the PCC - wow.

Here is a close up of the name plate.

This includes some treasures we picked up on the beach.

We will always have great memories of the Polynesian Cultural Center,

Our trip to Kona with Stacy and Dave,

Being at the Marriott Hotel Groundbreaking in Laie,

Going to the Honolulu Zoo,

Eating delicious food in Hawaii,

Going to Waikiki Beach,

Viewing the sites of Oahu,

Celebrating our 45th wedding anniversary in Hawaii,

And going to the Laie Temple.  We loved all the time we spent on our mission in Laie, Hawaii.

No comments: