Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shopping at a Mall in Riyadh



Here is an example of a fun shopping trip that Dennis and I went on. There are lots of clothing stores, the Gap being just one do them.




I had to take a picture of this store. Don't you love the title.




Here are a couple examples of American stores in the Mall. Notice Seattle's Best Coffee and the New Yorker. There are so many.




As part of the mall is a food store. Notice it is Safeway and we get all the American products you want plus more.




Dennis makes the big decision about what cereal to buy.






This is our bank which is part of the mall.




Because there are so many children here, a portion of the mall is dedicated to rides for children. So how could we resist.




I told you I ride camels here. These are the easy kind.




Dennis rides camels too.




Pretty fun games for the kids.




Many women dress like this wearing the abaya and scarf and veil. I had to put this on for a picture by our pool a few yards from our villa. I only wear the abaya (like a graduation robe). Pretty funny.




We women know how to shop here. Lots of fun.

No comments: