Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wynnette in Saudi Arabia



People ask me what I do in Saudi Arabia so here are some things I do. I walk with Dennis before 7:00 am to the bus stop and then walk around the compound for a mile plus. Then I go home to the computer to do email, blogging and genealogy.




I do some light housekeeping and have gotten into light reading - I'm on my tenth book.




I like cooking and finding new recipes on the internet.




Sometimes we have people over for dinner.




I have fun visiting with some other people in our compound.







Going shopping at stores like Safeway or even the vegetable market is something I often do.




I also like shopping for cut flowers and plants.




I like going to the coffee mornings where they sell lots of cute items.



Occasionally I substitute at the American International School teaching orchestra. Here I am at the school with Bruce Doig, another teacher who is a relative of Dennis.




Then we go to church each Friday - yes Friday is the sabbath in this country. We have a terrific ward.




And I also do things with our wonderful Relief Society sisters. It is true that I do keep busy and am really enjoying it here in Saudi Arabia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wynnette and Dennis, it is so great to see your terrific photos! I love them very much. Look forward to seeing more!

Ginny Ge