Wednesday, June 17, 2026

First Month in Hawaii


Dennis, outside the Laie, Hawaii temple where he did baptisms.

We are at the PCC in front of the Iosepa

On June 1st, I had my birthday where I turned 18 (okay reversed)

I chose to celebrate and go to the PCC.

We ate at the Polynesian Cultural Center's Gateway Restaurant.

The food was delicious!

We even found the picture of Elvis Presley on the wall.

Some workers also said Happy Birthday.

Celebrating at the PCC and hearing from all my kids made my birthday very special.

We have been able to go to all the devotionals, a real treat.

We visited Dole Plantation.


We enjoy going to the Polynesian Cultural Center!

We also enjoy going to Turtle bay.


The water at Turtle Bay is so much fun.

I especially liked the jacuzzi pool.  Look at that view.

Brandon took us to Yo Garden.
Lots of fun entertainment there.

We often eat at the Banyan, student cafeteria and love it.

Yep, we found Kevin and Shannon's office.




This weekend's entertainment at BYUH!


I joined the BYUH Chamber Orchestra.  This was a dress rehearsal for one of the two concerts we gave.

Brandon and Dennis came to see our concert.



This was a fun concert.


This was our rehearsal for our final concert.











Annalee Katzoff was our excellent director.


I have really enjoyed being in the Chamber Orchestra and I loved this concert too.

Brandon and Dennis were in the audience.

Brandon created this AI for the occasion.

We are loving being here in Laie, Hawaii.

No comments: