Monday, June 16, 2025

Birthday to Wedding

 

I was able to have breakfast in bed - Thanks Dennis

I loved the beautiful flowers.

We both celebrated Mother's Day.

Eating dinner at the Keith's.

Joshua, Allan and Nathan

Yup, dinner at the Keith's.

Turning 80!




Celebrating my birthday with my sisters Nadine and Cheryl.

 

 
Celebrating my birthday with the Keith Family.


Here August and Andrew smiled in their wedding celebration.


We went to Maggianos for their celebration.


After eating there was dancing.

Here was the cutting of the cake.

Their car was decorated and they were all excited.


It was so fun to see many relatives and meet new people.
 Shannon loved caring for Blakely.

I got to hold her too.

Everyone loves Aspen too.

Ashley and Brad.

Liz and Ralph


Erica and Trevor.  I wanted to make sure that you read the words on Erica's shirt.  November 22 is the date.  We are all excited!!!

Kevin -  father of the groom, Andrew.

Shannon, happy mom of the groom, Andrew.

Grandpa, Tiffany, Spencer, Erica, Brad holding Aspen & Ashley. Swimming in Kevin's pool.  So much fun.

No comments: