I arrived in Vienna, Virginia the evening of May 14th so I could be there for the birth of Chase.
It was important that Kayla would like me as I would babysit them on May 16th when Chase would be born. She really liked me!
Rich and Summer on May 16th, her last day to be pregnant. They were just going to the hospital.
We had fun with Rich and Summer gone taking Selfies. They are good at smiling.
You can see how they liked this.
Kayla wanted to do it too.
Justin played with play doh.
Writing with chalk was fun - artists at work.
Most important was making cards for Mom in the hospital - faces with those googly eyes
Chilling in front of TV before Chase was born.
Chase was born - May 16th at 8:45 pm - 8 lb 12 ounces and 21 inches long. I loved holding him.
Here we are at the hospital. That's Grandma Greer with four happy grandchildren.
Summer with four wonderful children.
Rich and Summer with their four children.
Summer at home with all four children. Hurrah.
Kayla is convinced that she is holding Chase by herself and she loves it.
All four children - Grant, Kayla,
Justin and little Chase.
Playing with the kids at a nearby park.
Lots of fun at the park.
Grant, Grandma Greer and little Chase.
Kevin and Shannon come over to see little Chase.
Tiffany with Chase - she looks like a natural.
Tiffany and Spencer gets to hold Chase too.
Andrew was taking it all in.
At least until the boys began to play with Andrew.
Shannon got to hold Chase too.
It's time to play computer games at Kevin's home.
Shopping with Ava and Mary.
Mary and Ava played with their new toys.
Benjamin having fun.
Playdoh time.
George and Ariane. I had such a wonderful trip. Always great to have new grandchildren.



































No comments:
Post a Comment