Sunday, May 20, 2018

Utah at Last


We are so happy to be in Utah.  I feel as young as I look in this picture. (Okay I was in my 20's - close, huh?)


The first step was to put our house back like it was before we left it including putting up my completed cross stitches.

 We got to go to lunch with Rachel at her elementary school.

Then we watched Rachel play on the playground.

You have to applaud Nathan as he graduated from Salt Lake Community College a couple weeks before his high school graduation.

Emily and Rachel were very proud of Nathan.

We girls thought it was great.

May 4, 2018 was a fantastic day to celebrate.

We all loved this experience.

Nathan was ordained an Elder here in the
 bishop's office.

Lori, Nathan and Jacob felt happy about Nathan's priesthood advancement.

Congratulations to Nathan on becoming an Elder in preparation for him to go on his mission to Chile - such excitement.


Mother's Day!

This is one of my best pictures of myself when
 I was a missionary in Germany.  
Oh to be so young again.


We were able to meet the Mathis' who are replacing in Cameroon.

Here we are celebrating our Homecoming from our mission in Cameroon with Lori, Jacob & kids, Nadine, Cheryl and Rick.

Today, May 20th we had our homecoming.  It went really well. We are so happy to home again.

No comments: