Tuesday, October 7, 2014

What Does Grandma Do on a Mission?


Here we are with our mission parents, President & Sister Warner

I first was given a computer in the Aloha Center.

My computer was near Sister Sessions so she could teach me my calling.

Later I moved to the Snow Building (where Dennis works) in the Communication Dept which was great.

My calling was to find students to participate on the Devotional.

They must have a leadership position.

They gave the invocation, scripture or benediction.

 They were thrilled to participate.

I have loved doing this on my mission.

I also helped at Give and Take.

Students moving would give items and we helped sort through and set up the items for other students to have through 30 minutes service.

I loved playing in the Chamber orchestra.

 We had weekly rehearsals and performed at BYUH one evening.

We also played at a Devotional.

 We serve in a student ward - YSA 5th ward.

This was the opening social - food and fun.

Other activities included this New Zealand Devotional.

 This special dance was for the audience.

There is no question that we are enjoying our mission.

No comments: