Thursday, December 19, 2013

December in Laie, Hawaii


 We loved going to the Christmas Lagoon at the Polynesian Cultural Center.

 Here the children acted out the nativity scene.

 We also saw and heard the three kings who searched for the Christ child.

 We saw the new star and heard beautiful music.

 The kids did a dance for Him.

 This is our favorite swimming spot - Alligator Pond.

We love going snorkeling here so we can follow the fish.

We love going to the Laie temple.

 I could not resist posting this.  This is on campus at BYU Hawaii by the cafeteria.

This day was so fun.  We walked to Goat Island - wow.  We saw the bird sanctuary there and a pregant mother seal resting on the beach.  Okay - I really did not wear my missionary nametag but I couldn't give up the opportunity to have a picture taken with my nametag and a wetsuit!

No comments: