Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Day Teaching at the Middle School



Since I was asked to substitute in the middle school while we are waiting for the teacher who is having visa problems to come, I began early at 6:20 am on the bus.




We drove on the freeway and travel about an hour to the school.




It was a special day, United Nations day and the American ambassador came for the event - Wave the Flag.




We all waved the flag and enjoyed the music and short talks.




The students dressed for the occasion and loved participating.










After arriving at school I taught my classes preparing for the upcoming concert in November.




After school is the ride home seeing interesting things.




There is often new construction going on. Lots of changes in the future.






Stores are everywhere and you can buy most everything.




We spy the large Saudi flag so we are getting closer to home.




There are the new trees planted on our road home.




The bus disappears and I am finally home.




There is our villa and it is 3:45 pm. Time to relax.

No comments: